The fall 2015 anime series Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider has an October 8th, 2015 premiere in Japan and we’re expecting it to be pretty much the same with Crunchyroll simulcasting it in at least North America. Ahead of the debut that’s now just under a month, the official site has updated with thirteen more cast members for the project, fleshing out the supporting side in a big way.
This series is based on the original work by Hiroshi Mori and will be directed by Mamoru Kanbe based on scripts by Toshiya Oono. It’ll be animated at A-1 Pictures. Character designs are being done by Inio Asano while Kenji Kawai will be handling the music.
The new cast additions, with background descriptions provided by ANN , include:
- Shunsuke Sakuya as Seiji Shindō, the head of the Magata Research Institute. He is like an uncle-figure to Shiki. His hobby is to fly helicopters.
- Sayaka Kobayashi as Yumiko Shindō, Seiji’s wife. She knew Shiki in her early childhood. Her speciality is making sweets.
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Yukihiro Yamane, the assistant head of the Magata Research Institute.
- Bin Sasaki as Tomihiko Yuminaga, the resident doctor at the Magata Research Institute.
- Kentarou Itou as Chikara Mizutani, an employee at the Magata Research Institute who is one of the few who has been at the institute since its establishment.
- Yōko Hikasa as Ayako Shimada, an employee at the Magata Research Institute. She is a programmer.
- Hiroshi Shimozaki as Toshiki Mochiduki, a security guard at the Magata Research Institute.
- Atsushi Imaruoka as Satoshi Hasebe, a security guard at the Magata Research Institute. His hobby is playing the marimba.
- Yuko Kaida as Miki Magata, Shiki’s younger sister. She lives with a relative in America.
- Houko Kuwashima as Momoko Kunieda, an architecture student at National Nagono University. She assists Sōhei Saikawa with his accounts. Since she has an androgynous look and also has a very straightforward way of speaking, the other students are afraid of her.
- Taishi Murata as Fukashi Hamanaka, a student at National Nagono University who works in Sōhei’s lab. He is in charge of planning the seminar trip, and finds himself camping on Himaga island, where the Magata Research Institute is located.
- Yui Horie as Setsuko Gidō, a beautiful fair-skinned woman who is a magazine reporter. She has a close relationship with Sōhei, so she knows about his dislike of red beans and calls him “Sōhei-kun.”
- Katsumi Chou as Suwano, a butler who has served the Nishinosono family for many years. He looks after Moe’s everyday needs.
The previously revealed main cast includes:
- Yasuyuki Kase as Sōhei Saikawa
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Moe Nishinosono
- Ibuki Kido as Shiki Magata
Plot concept: The story of the original novel revolves around Souhei Saikawa, a member of the Saikawa Research Lab. On a vacation held for the lab, he meets Moe Nishinosono, the daughter of his mentor, who joins the group on their vacation despite not being a part of the lab. After meeting each other, the two end up finding a corpse. The two work together to solve the mysteries of what becomes a serial murder case.