I’ve long been a fan of the animation that DC Comics manages to get out there into the wilds since the 1990′s Batman series and with the push in the past decade with all of the direct to video features that have worked off of stories from the comics, there’s been a lot to like.
DC Comics has put together a really good ten minute look at the top ten moments from a variety of the works, and while it may be a bit heavy on Batman and Superman, that’s because those are the titles that actually sell. These provide a quick and good look at ten different features that have been put out and we definitely pretty much agree with them all, though I’d find a way to get some Green Lantern in there at least and maybe some Wonder Woman.
10. Batman: Assault on Arkham (2014):
9. Justice League: The New Frontier (2008):
8. Superman: Doomsday (2007):
7. Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (2010):
6. Superman vs. The Elite (2012):
5. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 (2012):
4. All-Star Superman (2011):
3. Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths (2010):
2. Justice League: Gods and Monsters (2015):
1. Batman: Under The Red Hood (2010):